Senior Associate at Meaningful Organizations, Brands and Planet in Copenhagen, Denmark
Meaningful Organizations, Brands and Planet
Help us create, lead and transform meaningful organizations, brands, and planet.
Voluntās is a young, busy, and growing advisory firm. Armed with a purpose-driven mentality (and a lot of hard work), we work together to make a meaningful impact on our beautiful world. We continue to strengthen our business and are now looking for new colleagues in Voluntas Meaningful Organizations, Brands and Planet.
Based on our Copenhagen office, you will join a team of curious, diverse, and hard-working people. Rooted in humanistic capitalism, we work to grasp the core meaning of organizations to anchor it in leadership, culture, strategy, performance management, and brand – from building purpose, narratives and strategies to measuring and operationalizing meaningfulness and helping our clients to create a sustainable impact on our planet.
So, if you are motivated by creating something that has never been done before, by doing something that will make a difference to others and by making more lives more meaningful – then, please come work with us!
- You put honesty above compassion
- You put self-awareness above self-confidence
- You put facts above emotions
- You put humbleness and hard work above good intentions
- Create impactful analysis, presentations and storylines that compel action
- Prepare and present oral and written reports internally and externally
- Activate business acumen and substantiated recommendations to create distinctive added value for clients
- Engage in client dialogue and interaction
- Support management of the project team
- Co-innovation of new concepts and frameworks
- Drive internal apprenticeship
- Ideally +3 years of professional experience
- Strong and well-tested analytical skills
- Ability to drive actionable change in well-established organizations across the private, public and investor sphere
- Ideally experience from working with strategy, culture and ESG frameworks
- Academic background (e.g., business, biology, philosophy, anthropology etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken Danish and English
- You display a structured mindset even in chaotic circumstances
- High level of personal accountability and a strong work ethics
- Results-driven mindset and ability to manage multiple workstreams and projects
- You can contribute with creative ideas to realize the full potential of organizations – and have the drive to implement these ideas
- You can be relied on in stakeholder communication because you quickly internalize the organizational and social structures of customers and make every effort to familiarize yourself with all the stakeholders’ needs
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntās was created in 2015 by philosopher and business executive Morten Albaek with a clear purpose: to realize human potential.
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we work with public actors, private enterprises, and investors from around the world in shaping strategies, business development, and policy with a meaningful impact. We believe it significantly increases the quality of living while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business.
How to apply
Interested candidates should do the following:
- Write a short story of who you are as a human being
- Tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntas (not a current one)
- Describe the three biggest weaknesses you will bring to Voluntās
Applications must be written in English with the title “Senior Associate at Voluntas”.
Selected candidates will be invited for the next step in our recruitment process.
Deadline: Sunday 2nd of April, 2023 at 23.59 (CET).
If you see yourself in this role, then do not let the fact that you do not check all the boxes keep you from applying. At Voluntas, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and meaningful workplace. To ensure all people are treated equally regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, and age, we encourage all applicants NOT to include pictures, names, or years of birth in their application.