Key products & services
Fact-based strategies for effective programming
Providing fact-based recommendations and policy options based on extensive research and data collection in complex environments
- Context-sensitive strategies and programs
- On-the-ground data collection
- Holistic analysis of the stakeholder environment
Meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Ensuring continuous adaptation and learning.
Developing meaningful results frameworks, monitors project activities and outputs on an ongoing basis, and evaluates the outcomes and impact of our partners’ interventions.
- Review and refine results frameworks
- Provides insights on project achievements and evaluate interventions according to OECD/DAC criteria
- Sensitive to specific programming environments
Investment delivery rooted in global normative frameworks
Supporting our partners in enhancing their ESG-related impact by contextualizing SDGs, identifying opportunities, and navigating risks.
- Assesses investment contributions
- Operationalizes the concept of meaningfulness
- Improves ability to monitor and manage impact-driven activities
Context Sensitive Third-Party Monitoring
Neutral program monitoring anchored in local contexts
As an independent third party, Voluntās monitors project activities and outputs through locally anchored data collection and analysis.
- Accountability of funding and adaptability of programming
- Eyes and ears on-the-ground in complex and remote areas
- Mindful of local context and respects principle of do-no harm
Get insights on meaningfulness in your inbox
Meaningful collaboration with TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
On 10th January 2023 Voluntās and the Center for Applied Meaningfulness took a giant stride towards establishing meaningful academic collaborations in India when signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tata Institute of Social Sciences – Asia’s oldest school for professional social work.
Bridging Academia and Meaningfulness in the MENA region
On September 15th, 2022, Voluntas and the Arab Master’s program in Democracy and Human Rights, “Global Campus – Arab World” signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), laying the foundation for a new era of cross-sector collaboration in the MENA region.
The world’s most human university with meaningfulness on the curriculum list
Esbjerg wants to create the world’s most human university with a central focus on education, human development and a high degree of belonging.
Voluntas and the star architect company Bjarke Ingels group are supporting the project.
Based on Morten Albæks philosophy of a meaningful life, the students must embark on an educational journey based on becoming self-realized people who master their encounters with life’s coincidences, opportunities, and challenges.