Key products & services
Fact-based strategies for effective programming
Providing fact-based recommendations and policy options based on extensive research and data collection in complex environments
- Context-sensitive strategies and programs
- On-the-ground data collection
- Holistic analysis of the stakeholder environment
Meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Ensuring continuous adaptation and learning.
Developing meaningful results frameworks, monitors project activities and outputs on an ongoing basis, and evaluates the outcomes and impact of our partners’ interventions.
- Review and refine results frameworks
- Provides insights on project achievements and evaluate interventions according to OECD/DAC criteria
- Sensitive to specific programming environments
Investment delivery rooted in global normative frameworks
Supporting our partners in enhancing their ESG-related impact by contextualizing SDGs, identifying opportunities, and navigating risks.
- Assesses investment contributions
- Operationalizes the concept of meaningfulness
- Improves ability to monitor and manage impact-driven activities
Context Sensitive Third-Party Monitoring
Neutral program monitoring anchored in local contexts
As an independent third party, Voluntās monitors project activities and outputs through locally anchored data collection and analysis.
- Accountability of funding and adaptability of programming
- Eyes and ears on-the-ground in complex and remote areas
- Mindful of local context and respects principle of do-no harm
Get insights on meaningfulness in your inbox
In collaboration with Baltic Sea Cluster Development Centre, Voluntās Policy Advisory (Voluntās) is currently involved in the “COVID19-Communities Response and Resilience” project targeting themes “Citizen engagement/community response” as well as “The Economic of Health Service Delivery”.
To support effective COVID-19 crisis communication and community outreach by the Libyan Ministry of Health and the National Centre for Disease Control, Voluntās Policy Advisory supported UNICEF in the development and implementation of a nationwide survey-based behavioral assessment in Libya.
On December 9, Voluntās presented the outcomes of a recent feasibility study for the establishment of a Labour Market Information System (LMIS) in Libya to Libyan government and private sector stakeholders.