Key products & services
Fact-based strategies for effective programming
Providing fact-based recommendations and policy options based on extensive research and data collection in complex environments
- Context-sensitive strategies and programs
- On-the-ground data collection
- Holistic analysis of the stakeholder environment
Meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Ensuring continuous adaptation and learning.
Developing meaningful results frameworks, monitors project activities and outputs on an ongoing basis, and evaluates the outcomes and impact of our partners’ interventions.
- Review and refine results frameworks
- Provides insights on project achievements and evaluate interventions according to OECD/DAC criteria
- Sensitive to specific programming environments
Investment delivery rooted in global normative frameworks
Supporting our partners in enhancing their ESG-related impact by contextualizing SDGs, identifying opportunities, and navigating risks.
- Assesses investment contributions
- Operationalizes the concept of meaningfulness
- Improves ability to monitor and manage impact-driven activities
Context Sensitive Third-Party Monitoring
Neutral program monitoring anchored in local contexts
As an independent third party, Voluntās monitors project activities and outputs through locally anchored data collection and analysis.
- Accountability of funding and adaptability of programming
- Eyes and ears on-the-ground in complex and remote areas
- Mindful of local context and respects principle of do-no harm
Get insights on meaningfulness in your inbox
Voluntas is expanding geographically. Earlier this year, we established a partnership with Sudan Polling and Statistics Center (SPSC). Dana Fuentes, a senior associate with Voluntas who until recently was based in Tunis, relocated to Sudan last month to support our expanding presence in the country. Dana will be supported by Nada Elamin. We will be opening an office in Khartoum in the coming months.
In collaboration with Baltic Sea Cluster Development Centre, Voluntās Policy Advisory (Voluntās) is currently involved in the “COVID19-Communities Response and Resilience” project targeting themes “Citizen engagement/community response” as well as “The Economic of Health Service Delivery”.
To support effective COVID-19 crisis communication and community outreach by the Libyan Ministry of Health and the National Centre for Disease Control, Voluntās Policy Advisory supported UNICEF in the development and implementation of a nationwide survey-based behavioral assessment in Libya.