Realizing human potential
By merging our philosophical laboratory and research with real-life experience, Voluntās Learning provides a space for you to be enlightened, training together with us, on how to realize human potential.
We aspire to choose subjects which are unique, challenging, and essential for organizations of today and tomorrow, teaming up with experts who know the facts and ensure longevity in the learning on how to create, lead, and adapt meaningful organizations.
Leading through meaningfulness
Four days of high level introduction to meaningful leadership, providing tools for organizational transformation
- Insights from leading thinkers on leadership virtues and human potential leadership
- Skill-building through case work with your personal leadership as the cornerstone
- Tangible tools for transforming the organization into a more human version of itself
Fighting meaningless work in your organization
Identifying tasks that only resemble real work and the organizational misunderstandings that create them.
- Awareness about pseudowork, introducing work culture that brings real value creation
- Skills for investigating pseudowork for ‘sanity checks’ on ineffective tasks
- Organizational and behavioral changes ready to implement, creating push back on bureaucracy
Creating inclusive and resilient organizations
Facilitate a safe space at the workplace in order to realize human potential within your organization
- Learn to nurture psychological safety in your work relationships and across your team and organization
- Skill-building in empathic listening techniques and learn to deliver feedback in an honest and constructive manner.
- Tangible tools for identifying signs of psychologically unsafe environments in your organization.
Our webinar on Voluntas Learning
Spend half an hour with our Senior Advisor and Head of Learning, Dennis Nørmark, unfolding key elements from our courses and highlighting the biggest challenges of organizations of today and tomorrow.
Want to know more?
Sign up here to get more information on dates, prices, location, speakers and more when we are ready to announce this.