Key products & services
Measure meaningfulness at work
Gain insight into how employees are experiencing meaningful work through the four drivers of Purpose, Leadership, Belonging and Personal Growth.
- A proven tool for measuring, developing and strengthening your culture and business
- Online reporting for the organization and all teams
- Customized survey format and process
360 Cultural Leadership
Enable leaders to lead with purpose
Measure your leaders on what matters: their ability to lead with purpose and company DNA.
- A proven tool for measuring leaders ability to lead with purpose
- Continuous education and development of leadership skills through a in-depth process
- Agile and adaptable for any company-specific virtues
Make the right hire first time
Make meaningful hires through our tool that:
- Assesses the degree of cultural fit between the candidate and the recruiting organization.
- Enlightens the interviewer on the candidate’s degree of self-awareness, and if the candidate is prone to over-confidence or self-doubt
- Reveals candidates’ cognitive capabilities in relation to benchmark Read more >>
Get insights on meaningfulness in your inbox
Meaningful work lowers the impact of work-related stress on employees’ well-being
Experiencing meaning in life is widely acknowledged to have a positive impact on well-being. Worryingly, work-related stress has been shown to lower the presence of meaning in life experienced by employees, which lowers their well-being. One study dove deeper into the relationship between work-related stress and employees’ sense of meaning in life and found that meaningful work moderates some of the harmful effects of work stress.
What is a Meaningfulness Conversation?
The Meaningfulness Conversation is based on a dialogue about the barriers that in life or at work stand in the way of realizing the meaning that you aspire to and need.