Consultant for Voluntās Advisory
at Policy Advisory
› Tunis, Tunisia
The Position in Brief
We are looking for a consultant to join our development-focused work. The consultant should have experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis coupled with the ability to contextualize the findings in a political and social context. Our typical clients are international organizations such as the World Bank, WFP, UNDP and USAID as well as NGOs and private companies. Our current focus is on the MENA region, particularly Libya, Tunisia and the other countries of North Africa.
- Contribute to instruments development, data collection management, survey and qualitative data analysis and presentation of findings
- Contribute to final reports and presentations that put research into regional context, explain meaning and implications of findings and elaborate recommendations to help clients achieve their goals more effectively
- Work with clients to suggest new approaches to explore known challenges and new topics to explore
Key Personal Characteristics
- Interested in solving development problems for some of world’s neediest people by applying data-driven approaches and by contributing with these insights to the public conversation
- Results-oriented with the aspiration to improve the effectiveness of traditional development work
- Considers team work the best opportunity to learn and to contribute to the learning of others
- Works independently and proactively by taking ownership of tasks with multiple deadlines
- Strives for professional excellence in all work
- Relevant master’s degree / bachelor’s degree + work experience
- 1-3 of years of relevant research and/or consulting experience. Preferably full-time experience but internships and part-time positions will also be considered
- Solid experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Knowledge of political and social dynamics in the MENA region, particularly of Libya and Tunisia.
- Professional working knowledge of Arabic and French is a significant asset
How to apply
Please prepare a resume, grade transcript and cover letter answering the following questions:
- Explain who would be your ideal mentor and why
- Reflect on a time in the last few years when you felt genuine excitement about a project
- Describe the three most important attributes you would bring to Voluntas Advisory
The position will be placed in our Tunis office, starting on May 1st. Please submit the application to email@example.com before EOB April 7th. Selected candidates will be invited for a set of experience and case interviews. For any inquiries about the position feel free to contact Mikele Diab at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 23422260.
Voluntas Advisory is a management consultancy firm driven by creating business strategies with a purpose beyond profit and developing policies for a sustainable impact. By working in the intersection between state and business, the interplay between society and market, and the synergy between citizen and consumer, we…
… create purposeful business and branding strategies
… produce incisive market research and impactful analyses
… deliver insightful and innovative policy advice
Humbleness and Hard Work
above good intentions
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we work with public actors, private enterprises and investors from around the world in shaping investment strategies, business development and policy with a meaningful impact. We believe it significantly increases the quality of living, while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business. We pursue advisory, investments and analytics to bring a fundamental change to the way human potential is led and realized.