Senior Associate – Tunis Office
Voluntās Policy Advisory
About Voluntās Policy Advisory
Voluntas Policy Advisory is a consultancy company driven by creating strategies with a purpose beyond profit and developing policies for sustainable impact. We provide fact-based recommendations and policy options based on extensive research and analysis in volatile regions. Our goal is to have a positive impact on populations affected by crisis in order to improve their living standards and access to fundamental rights. We collect data, conduct analytics, and generate insights for both the private and public sectors. We use our insights to underpin strategic thinking and evidence-based decision making. By doing this we…
… deliver strategic and context-sensitive monitoring and evaluation
… produce data-driven policy options
… carry out context specific due diligence for private and public partners
Since 2015, we have worked extensively in North Africa with various partners including UN agencies, international NGOs, major donors, and private companies. To further support our portfolio of projects in the region, we are looking to hire a Senior Associate for our Tunis office.
Business Development and Thought Leadership
- Support development of new client engagements, initiate meetings and develop networks of partners, NGOs and international organizations present in Tunisia and the region
- Underpin existing client relations by providing input to high-quality communication and awareness of needs and opportunities
- Develop proposals for project leads
- Contribute to the development of concepts and workstreams to solidify and expand Voluntas’ position in the region and sector
- Liaise with existing clients based on project needs
- Lead implementation of project activities – analysis, quality assurance, report-writing, and result-visualization
- Lead analysis of data on projects and provide oversight of project activities carried out by Analysts and Associates
- Enhance project delivery through providing thematic expertise in a relevant field – e.g., humanitarian assistance, M&E, sustainability, migration, employment/labor market, or stabilization
Human Potential and Administration
- Support and mentor Tunis-based Analysts and Associates, and support continuous communication between offices in Copenhagen and Tunis
- 3-4 years relevant experience from a top-tier consultancy, international organization or equivalent
- MA, MBA, or PhD from a top university with a strong academic record in social sciences, economics, strategy, or similar
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Robust analytical skills with a flair for conceptual thinking
- Results-driven mindset and ability to manage multiple workstreams and projects
- High level of personal accountability and a strong work ethic
- Strong interest in international issues and sustainable development
- Experience with data analysis and visualization is a strong asset
- Experience with entrepreneurial environments and fluency in Arabic and/or French are strong assets
- Previous experience and network with potential partners in the MENA region are a strong asset
- Candidates from the MENA region are strongly encouraged to apply
How to apply
In addition to your CV, please write a cover letter containing the following:
- A time your actions positively impacted a community
- A time in the last few years when something genuinely excited you
- Your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntas (not a current project)
The cover letter and CV should be written in English.
Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their self-awareness, interests, and experience. Deadline: April 30, 2021, but interviews will be held on a running basis and the position will be filled as soon as possible.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, irrespective of age, gender, race, or ethnicity.
For any inquiries, feel free to contact the Head of our Tunis Office, Estelle Allano, at email@example.com
Voluntas Policy Advisory is part of Voluntas Group – founded in 2015 and one of the fastest growing consultancies in the Nordic Region.