Senior Analytics Associate
Senior Analytics Associate
Help us to create insights which inspire and ignite human beings around the world to act and make organizations, brands and the planet more meaningful.
Voluntās is a young, busy, and chaotic advisory firm. Armed with a purpose-driven mentality (and a lot of hard work), we work together to make a meaningful impact on our beautiful world.
We are strengthening our business and are therefore looking for a Senior Analytics Associate. Working from our office in Copenhagen. You will join a team of human beings who are management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart.
With our roots in humanistic capitalism, we work to grasp the core meaning of society and organizations. We do this to anchor meaningfulness in leadership, culture, strategy, performance management, and brand – from building purpose to developing strategic narratives, the focus is on measuring and operationalizing meaningfulness.
Working with data is a fundamental condition of our work. To help our clients leverage its potential, we take a humble approach to collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing it. As much as we want to let data speak, we recognize that awareness and analyses are needed to decide what is relevant – and what is simply noise.
As a Senior Analytics Associate, you will be working closely with other Voluntarians focused on in-depth data analytics to drive analyses that brings inspiration to how organizations, brands and the people inhabiting our planet can change for the better.
You will be a vital part of developing Voluntas’ analytical expertise and our Research Center with core focus on meaningfulness, from building analytical frameworks and tools to data gathering (e.g. surveys) and development of insights – all activities that are supporting project teams within Voluntas Advisory and development of our brand.
- You put honesty above compassion
- You put self-awareness above self-confidence
- You put facts above emotions
- You put humbleness and hard-work above good intentions
- Strong analytical toolbox with solid understanding of statistics and predictive modelling
- Experienced with data analysis e.g. Alteryx, Python, R, SQL, or other similar languages/tools
- Strong visualization skills in Tableau
- Solid understanding of how API’s function
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent written and spoken Danish and English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to structure and drive independent work
- Creating new analytical tools or models
- Data collection from a broad variety of sources
- Data processing and subsequent analyses
- Development of dashboards and reports
- Being a part of developing Voluntas´ Meaningful Research Center
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntās was created in 2015 by philosopher and business executive Morten Albæk with a clear purpose: to fundamentally change how we lead and realize human potential. Since its creation, Voluntās has become one of the fastest-growing consultancies in Denmark, and now has offices in Copenhagen and Tunis, with the number of employees steadily growing to our current size of 35 beautiful human beings.
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we specialize in advising companies, foundations, boards, leaders and governments on how to create, adapt and drive a meaningful organization, brand, society and planet.
We believe our contribution significantly increases the quality of living while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business. Through humbleness and hard work, we pursue advisory and analytics that fundamentally change how human potential is led and realized.
How to apply
In addition to your CV, please write a cover letter, containing the following:
- Write a short story of who you are as a human being
- Tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntās (not a current one)
- Imagine you could choose anyone (living or dead) to be your mentor for one full day. Who would it be, and why?
The cover letter and CV should be written in English. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their self-awareness, interests, and experience.
Deadline: March 10, 2021.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, irrespective of age, gender, race or ethnicity.
For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Kristian Winberg, Advisor