Internship at Voluntās Advisory
at Voluntās Advisory
› Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for interns for our spring internship at Voluntās Advisory. Based at our Copenhagen office, the internship is designed to acquaint you with insight into yourself and your human potential while providing a real, hands-on opportunity to experience various assignments with our international clients. You will contribute to our work by applying critical and creative thinking on strategic issues and propose problem-solving frameworks to address key client challenges.
As an intern, you will serve as a full-time member of our team and receive day-to-day coaching when joining our journey to bring a fundamental change to the way human potential is led and realized. Voluntās is a young and busy firm. We are armed with a purpose-driven mentality, and we work together to make a meaningful impact on our beautiful world.
- You put honesty above compassion
- You put self-awareness above self-confidence
- You put facts above emotions
- You put humbleness and hard-work above good intentions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English skills – Danish skills preferred but not required
- Effective Research
- Quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Developing presentations and workshops
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntās was created by philosopher and business executive Morten Albaek with a clear purpose: to fundamentally change how we lead and realize human potential.
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we specialize in advising companies, foundations, boards, leaders and governments on how to create, adapt and drive a meaningful organization, brand, society and planet.
We believe our contribution significantly increases the quality of living while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business. Through humbleness and hard work, we pursue advisory and analytics that fundamentally change how human potential is led and realized.
How to apply
Interested candidates should do the following:
- Write a short story of who you are as a human being
- Tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntās (not a current one)
- Describe the three biggest weaknesses you will bring to Voluntās
The cover letter and CV should be written in English. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their self-awareness, interests, and experience. Deadline: October 2nd, 2020.
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, irrespective of age, gender, race and ethnicity.
The half-year internship is planned to start February 1st, 2021.
The intern will receive a small monthly remuneration.
For any inquiries feel free to contact Human Potential Developer, Ditte Maria Andersen-Hoel (email@example.com)
Humbleness and Hard Work
above good intentions