Associate at Voluntās Meaningful Organization, Brand and Planet in Copenhagen
Meaningful Organizations, Brands and Planet
Help us create, lead, and transform meaningful organizations, brands, and planet.
Voluntās is a young, busy, and growing advisory firm. Armed with a purpose-driven mentality (and a lot of hard work), we work together to make a meaningful impact on our beautiful world. We continue to strengthen our business and are now looking for new colleagues in Voluntas Meaningful Organizations, Brands and Planet.
Based on our Copenhagen office, you will join a team of curious, diverse, and hard-working people. Rooted in humanistic capitalism, we work to grasp the core meaning of organizations to anchor it in leadership, culture, strategy, performance management, and brand – from building purpose, narratives, and strategies to measuring and operationalizing meaningfulness and helping our clients to create a sustainable impact on our planet.
So, if you are motivated by creating something that has never been done before, by doing something that will make a difference to others and by making more lives more meaningful – then, please come work with us!
- You put honesty above compassion
- You put self-awareness above self-confidence
- You put facts above emotions
- You put humbleness and hard work above good intentions
- Quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Prepare oral and written reports internally and externally
- Develop presentations and workshops
- Engage in client dialogue and interaction
- Support management of the project team
- Ideally +1 years of professional experience
- Strong and well-tested analytical skills
- Academic background (e.g., business, biology, philosophy, anthropology etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken Danish and English
- You display a structured mindset even in chaotic circumstances
- You can contribute with creative ideas to realize the full potential of organizations – and have the drive to implement these ideas
- You are a strong problem-solver and can uncover what matters
- You can link philosophical thinking and practical impact
- You know how to tell a story – both visually and written
- You can be trusted with stakeholder communications
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntās was created in 2015 by philosopher and business executive Morten Albaek with a clear purpose: to realize human potential.
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we work with public actors, private enterprises, and investors from around the world in shaping strategies, business development, and policy with a meaningful impact. We believe it significantly increases the quality of living while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a resume (CV), grade transcript, and a cover letter (maximum one page) addressing the three points below:
- Write a short story of who you are as a human being
- Tell us about your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntas (not a current one)
- Describe the three biggest weaknesses you will bring to Voluntās
The cover letter and CV must be written in English. Selected candidates will be invited for the next step in the recruitment process.
Deadline: July 24th, 2022.
To ensure all people are treated equally regardless of ethnicity, gender, and age, we encourage all applicants NOT to include pictures, names, or years of birth in their application.
For any queries regarding the position, please contact: Kristian Lykke Winberg; Associate Partner