Analytics Associate – Mumbai
Help us create insights that inspire and ignite human beings worldwide to act and make organizations, brands, and the planet more meaningful.
Voluntās is a young, busy, and borderline chaotic advisory firm. Armed with a purpose-driven mentality (and a lot of diligence), we work together to make a meaningful impact on our beautiful world.
With our roots in humanistic capitalism, we strive to grasp at the core of meaningfulness. We do this to anchor meaningfulness in leadership, culture, strategy, performance management, and brands – from building purpose to developing strategic narratives, the focus is on measuring and operationalizing meaningfulness.
The Center for Applied Meaningfulness at Voluntas is seeking an Associate to help with global research into meaningfulness. From our office in Mumbai, you will join a team of human beings who are management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart. To help our clients leverage its potential, we take a humble approach to collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing it. As much as we want to let data speak, we recognize that awareness and analyses are needed to decide what is relevant – and what is simply noise.
As an Analytics Associate within the Center for Applied Meaningfulness, you will be working closely with other Voluntarians focused on in-depth data analytics to drive analyses that bring inspiration to how organizations, brands, and the people inhabiting our planet can change for the better.
- You put honesty above compassion
- You put self-awareness above self-confidence
- You put facts above emotions
- You put humbleness and hard-work above good intentions
- Performing various types of analytics including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive or prescriptive analytics.
- Building proof of concepts and implementing solutions around machine learning, advanced analytics, and big data problems
- Working through data ecosystems to understand what’s available, what’s missing and where to find and collect that information
- Running sprints / validating concepts / showing the immediate impact of your data
- Advising on advanced analytics and quantitative tools and modelling techniques, as well as researching on relevant methodologies.
- Ideally 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong and well-tested analytical skills
- Ability to drive actionable change in well-established organizations across the private, public and investor sphere
- Academic background (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Business etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Eligibility to work in India. Voluntas will not support relocation.
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, including machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Proficiency in R, SPSS or other statistical package
- Ability to work with relational databases such as SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages is a plus (Python, Java)
- Demonstrated aptitude for creating intuitive and appealing data visuals
- Experience in managing multi-person tasks, achieving quality, timeliness, and affordability
About Voluntās (Latin: will, goal, purpose, meaning)
Voluntās was created in 2015 and has a clear purpose: to realize human potential. Since its creation, Voluntās has become one of the fastest-growing consultancies in Denmark, and now has offices in Copenhagen, Khartoum, and Tunis, with the number of employees steadily growing to our current size of 50+ beautiful human beings.
Management consultants by profession and philosophers by heart, we specialize in advising companies, foundations, boards, leaders, and governments on how to create, adapt and drive a meaningful organization, brand, society, and planet.
We believe our contribution significantly increases the quality of living while we know it sustainably accelerates the productivity and profitability of doing business. Through humbleness and hard work, we pursue advisory and analytics that fundamentally change how human potential is led and realized.
How to apply
Please upload a resume (CV) and a cover letter, reflecting on the following:
- Write a short story of who you are as a human being
- What is your most inspiring project imaginable in Voluntās? (Not a current one)
- Imagine you could choose anyone (living or dead) to be your mentor for one full day.
Who would it be, and why?
The cover letter and CV should be written in English. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews to discuss their self-awareness, interests, and experience.
Deadline: July 24, 2022.
To ensure all people are treated equally regardless of ethnicity, gender, and age, we encourage all applicants NOT to include pictures, names, or year of birth in their application.
For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Zachary Helms.